A typical CheckLyst implementation starts with the identification of a process to be digitize and with the analysis of its risks and issues to identify how CheckLyst can mitigate or remove them.
Once this analysis is completed the implementation project starts. The main milestones are:
Project initiate and plan
In this phase our Project Manager works closely with customer to identify the project goals and to plan the project activities.
- Training on system main functionalities
- Process improvement recommendations and risks
- Project planning
Project execute, monitor and control
In this phase our team support the customer project team in achieving a successful deployment of CheckLyst
- System installation and Installation Qualification execution(multiple environments)
- System Validation (URS, FS, Design, System Test, Traceability Matrix)
- Process Validation (URS and FS of process to be digitize)
- Prototype Configuration
- User acceptance testing
CheckLyst deployment is structured and very efficient. CheckLyst in simplest cases take 1 week to install and go-live.